Sunday, September 19, 2010

St. Charles/St.Louis Wedding Photographer-Cobblestone Road Photography

I am trying out this "Finish It" action from MCP Actions today so my photos are going to look a little different.  I like the look but I'm thinking having rounded pictures may look better so let me know what you think!
So, on to the REAL reason for this post! In August I had the honor of photographing Danielle & Jed's Missouri Reception.  You see these two had celebrations everywhere!  They were married in Utah, had a reception here in Missouri, & a reception in Nevada! Not to mention a honeymoon in Oregon and moving to Tennessee.  I bet they won't feel like traveling for a while, lol!  Danielle grew up playing golf so it was very fitting for the reception to be at The Missouri Bluff Golf Course.  It was hot that day.  So, so hot.  I'm talking heat index of 112 hot.  Did I mention it was hot?  Anyway, most of the pictures where inside due to the excessive heat but I did manage to capture a few outside. Danielle & Jed, I wish you a wonderfully blessed life together.  Enjoy your sneak peak!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


1 comments:

Miss T said...

I like them! Never seen wedding pics on a golf course, and I like how you were able to get the pic of all the kids even though you could tell some were not happy about it. :-D

 
© Cobblestone Road Photography
CoffeeShop Designs