Saturday, June 25, 2011

Tony & Mandy Married Part Two/Formals! St. Louis wedding photographer~Cobblestone Road Photography~

Engagements & Weddings oh my! I am swamped with editing! And so very grateful!!! Mandy here is part two of your sneak peek! The Formals! I just bought blog board templates and thought I would try them out in this post. I am loving them! Many, many sessions to blog in the coming weeks but now to edit again and get caught up! Thank you to my clients for your patience on your sneak peeks!!!

Oh and a special shout out to my 2nd shooter Lindsey Renee! Thanks girl!!! You did a great job!

After I am caught up on editing I will do a full wedding post on this wedding so check back in soon!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

 
© Cobblestone Road Photography
CoffeeShop Designs