Monday, July 18, 2011

Stephanies Maternity Session Part One~St. Charles/St. Louis Maternity Photographer

Golden Hour....My favorite time to take pictures. Dreamy, hazy light. Only thing I would have changed about this session was the humid 100 degree weather. I did this session in 25 minutes. Quickest session I have ever done! I was a bit nervous too because Stephanie is also a photographer. It's always nerve racking to take pictures of other photographers! Stephanie, you and your family are truly troopers for dealing with that heat! Here is Part One of your session! Thanks so much for letting my practice with you! (This was my very first maternity session :)!) Oh and thanks for suggesting this location, loved it! Next post will be all the belly pictures!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comments:

Photos by Loria said...

Hi! Super cute session! I'm a local photographer as well, and I'm really curious where this was taken . . . if you're willing to share, of course! :)

 
© Cobblestone Road Photography
CoffeeShop Designs