Friday, March 4, 2011

St. Louis/St. Charles & Pensacola Family Photographer ~Cobblestone Road Photography~

WooHoo, I am down 2 lbs in 5 days.  I worked out so hard Wednesday I could barely move yesterday!  I did start Weight Watchers 2 days ago and so far I'm liking it!  I think I might meet my goal for April just in time for wedding season to start so I am a happy girl!  I have taken the last few months off to regroup and just take pictures for fun.  My wedding season starts getting crazy in April so I really, really need to finish blogging my sessions from the fall! Yeah, yeah, I know I've been saying that for weeks now.  I just get caught up in life and my blog falls on the backburner!

This session was done at one of my favorite placeshttp://www.nps.gov/guis/planyourvisit/fort-pickens.htm.  So many different locations and textures everywhere! And what a cutie patootie I had to work with!

I used Florabella's free blog templates today.  I had an issue resizing a few of these and so one of the pictures looks a little coo-coo so don't hate!  I will figure it out for next time.  I just don't have time today. You know, life is taking over! :) If your a photographer & you haven't checked out Shana's sight you really should!  She is pretty amazing! http://florabellacollection.com/blog/

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic


0 comments:

 
© Cobblestone Road Photography
CoffeeShop Designs