Friday, July 30, 2010

St. Charles/St. Louis Children's Photographer

The school year is about to start and for the first time ever I will not have my little sidekick with me everyday:( It's very bittersweet!  She is growing up so fast and I am excited for her to discover new things and make lifelong friends but oh how I wish she were staying home another year!  I know all you momma's out there know exactly how I feel! My heart actually aches!  Okay, maybe I'm overly emotional but I don't care!  I'm trying to look on the bright side. More time to get work done, more time to socialize, more time to photograph, more time to clean.  Na....forget that last one;-)  So, I am savoring these last few weeks with her just hanging out and having fun.  Cherish every moment with your kiddos because time flies by soooo fast!  Happy weekend friends!


 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

 
© Cobblestone Road Photography
CoffeeShop Designs