Thursday, July 1, 2010

St. Louis & Pensacola Family Photographer-Cobblestone Road Photography

I was really looking forward to this particular family session.  I hadn't seen Glen since I ran into him years ago at a mall in Chicago  & Corie I hadn't seen in at least 5 yrs.  I get to the session all excited.  Then I step out of my van.  OMG, yes I just said OMG.  One word, H-O-T.  This sums up Glen & Corie's family portrait session, and no I am not referring to their good looks although they are a beautiful family;-)  Not going to lie, I almost passed out during this session!  We started the session at Ft. Pickens then made our way down to the beach...in the heat.  Where everyone was turning red!  Corie you did a great job coordinating outfits!  I loved the colors. It was so great to see you guys again! I'm excited to see you again in the fall for another portrait session and dinner maybe?  Just sayin'....:)  I had a hard time picking images to put on here so this is an extra long blog!  Enjoy!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

 
© Cobblestone Road Photography
CoffeeShop Designs