Monday, July 19, 2010

St.Louis Family Photographer-Cobblestone Road Photography

I had the chance to photograph my cousin's little boy yesterday! Kawika ( Beloved) is such a sweetheart but was very sleepy during our session!  Sleepy boy & bad weather oh my! Yesterday it rained, and rained, and rained, oh and then it rained some more during my outdoor session at Faust Park so we made due and went to the butterfly house & the carousel! The lighting was tricky and well, you know about the weather, but I still captured some sweet moments with Kawika!  He really loved our game of peek-a-boo:)  I had to include the "pouty" picture because really...that pout is just too cute! Here is a sneak peek for you Denise!  Can't wait the family session!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comments:

Jenny Hodges said...

What a little cutie! Great shots Jennifer! So did you all ride the carousel? I'm supposed to go there this Sunday.

 
© Cobblestone Road Photography
CoffeeShop Designs