Monday, July 5, 2010

St. Louis & Pensacola Family Photographer-Cobblestone Road Photography

So, I am making some very positive changes in my life both professionally & personally.  Today's post is about my personal changes.  As most of you know the last 6 yrs have been a very tough time for me with the whole adoption experience we had.  Many areas of my families lives were affected by it.  But this post is not about the children, or my family.  It's about me.  I had these big dreams of bringing children into my home & giving them all the love & happiness  they deserved.  Instead with everything that went on over the last 6 years, I lost myself.  I stopped taking care of myself.  I started eating horrible foods that played havoc on my body.  I stopped socializing with my friends.  I build a wall around myself.  Now, here I am 6 yrs later.  30 lbs heavier and very unhappy with how I look & feel.  I have taken that wall down & repaired those relationships but I still haven't taken care of me.  So this is me asking for support because I need the encouragement desperately!  Today I started exercising again.  Now, I need to change my eating habits.  This is going to be the toughest part for me!  But I know I can do this.  Especially if I have my friends & family supporting me & encouraging me.  So here is to a new, healthier me. 

0 comments:

 
© Cobblestone Road Photography
CoffeeShop Designs